Quest Food Exchange is one of YVR's community investment partners that provides food programs to reduce hunger with dignity.
Every year we hold a food drive to collect thousands of pounds of food that goes towards helping individuals in need, and today we are reaching out for help on their behalf.
Quest has an opportunity to raise a significant amount of funds towards their efforts at the upcoming BMO Marathon, but need some volunteers to help them hit their goal. If you can get out in the community and help the hungry, follow these steps:
- Visit the website
- Put your information in the mandatory fields, complete medical information
- Scroll down to ‘create or join an existing team’
- When you get to the ‘create or join an existing team’, please click on join an existing team and scroll on ‘Quest Food Exchange’
- Scroll down past all job descriptions for warehouse and all the other stations until you come to ‘aid station full marathon positions’
- Double-click on May 5- F12-NW Marine Drive/ Acadia Parking lot.” On the right side of the screen
- Scroll down to the waiver boxes, click on all 4 boxes and submit
For more information on Quest Food Exchange visit their website and learn more about what you can do to help fight hunger.