Porter Service is available at the curb and in the terminal to help handle your luggage or help manage your group.
- Porters are a licensed independent company
- Available on all arrival and departure areas on a user-pay system
- On a first-come first-served basis
- Porter Service includes the movement of luggage from the luggage arrival carousal to vehicle curbside loading area and/or from the curb to the airline check-in counter
Rates (As of June 1, 2008):
- $10.00 flat fee for up to three items
- $2.00 for each additional item (Tipping optional)
Additional $5.00 for:
- Moving baggage from International arrivals to Domestic departures
- Moving baggage from International arrivals to car parkade
- Moving baggage from Domestic arrivals to International Departures
- Moving baggage from International arrivals to Rental Car pick-up offices
All prices are in Canadian dollars.
Inquiries: Jagdish Chand
tel. (604) 834-5916
fax. (604) 303-3787
GROUPS AND CONVENTION RATES
- International/USA Arrival in Canada Customs Hall - $3.00 per piece
- Domestic Arrivals - $2.50 per piece
- To hold sign and gather passengers in Canada Customs Hall - $20.00 per hour or flight.
Note: if there are more than fifty passengers arriving at the same time or if there are passengers arriving on multiple flights simultaneously, more than one porter is required
- Domestic, US and International Departures - $2.00 per piece