Operated by Plaza Premium Lounge
By Reservation Only
Did you just arrive from a long flight and need to freshen up before an important meeting outside the airport? Have a long layover and need a rest? Enjoy the comfort and amenities at the YVR Distinguished Visitor’s Lounge located on International Arrivals, Level 2 (before security, near Tim Hortons). Comfortable seating, food and beverages*, shower, complimentary Wi Fi, newspapers, magazines and TV are all at your disposal.
Bookings are available for a minimum of four people with a minimum 24 hours advance reservation.
- Go to http://www.plaza-network.com/ to book your lounge use
- Select Vancouver International Airport; Lounge Type – International; Passenger Type – Arrival; Lounge Name – Distinguished Visitors Lounge
- Fill in your arrival information
- Proceed to service selection and payment.
Prices start at CAD$180 for a 3 hour lounge use for 4 persons.
* Extra charges may apply for certain food and beverage items