Porter Service is available at the curb and in the terminal to help handle your luggage or help manage your group.
- Porters are available from 05:00 - Midnight at YVR.
- Pre-book service is available, call 604.834.5916 or email email@example.com.
- Porters are a licensed independent company.
- Available on all arrival and departure areas on a user-pay system.
- On a first-come first-served basis.
- Porter Service includes the movement of luggage from the luggage arrival carousal to vehicle curbside loading area and/or from the curb to the airline check-in counter.
Rates (As of July 15, 2015):
- $10.00 flat fee for up to three items
- $2.00 for each additional item (Tipping optional)
Additional $5.00 for:
- Moving baggage from International arrivals to Domestic Departures
- Moving baggage from International arrivals to car parkade
- Moving baggage from Domestic arrivals to International Departures
- Moving baggage from International arrivals to Rental Car pick-up offices
NOTE: Moving pets will be an extra $20 per each pet crate.
All prices are in Canadian dollars. US currency is also accepted.
Inquiries: Jagdish Chand
tel. (604) 834-5916
fax. (604) 303-3787
GROUPS AND CONVENTION RATES
- International/USA Arrival in Canada Customs Hall - $3.00 per piece
- Domestic Arrivals - $3.00 per piece
- To hold sign and gather passengers in Canada Customs Hall - $20.00 per hour or flight
Note: If there are more than fifty passengers arriving at the same time or if there are passengers arriving on multiple flights simultaneously, more than one porter is required
- Domestic, US and International Departures - $2.00 per piece